Start date April 15th or asap - early September. Hours of work on average 30/week @ $15/hr.
Data input and customer service. Must be mature, detail-oriented, computer savvy, excellent English diction and spelling, good math skills. Job includes some cleaning shifts, i.e. showers, outhouses, wash houses.
- Demonstrates time management, detail and strong organizational skills
- Good spelling and typing speed
- Can show confidence and authority in rare cases of dispute
- Cool head in emergencies.
- Demonstrates strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Demonstrates self-discipline and proactive in work environment
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet
Helpful attributes: clean driver’s license, problem solver, smoke free, healthy, cheerful, enjoys variety, physically fit
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $15.00 /hour
Job includes accommodation, wifi, laundry, etc.
- How many years of office experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: BC driver's?
- Do you speak English?