2021 Camping Season will begin June 15th and close September 15th.
Reservations begin April 1st, 9 am. The call volume will be very high for a few days. We are aware that you are anxious to secure your spot. Please note the following:
- We have never become fully booked in the first week of taking reservations.
- Telephone 250-335-2359 takes priority over email.
- Telephone and email will be answered in the order they are received.
- Voicemail and email received prior to 9 am may not be saved.
- Multiple calls/emails only slow things down.
- At times, the phone will be disconnected so we can catch up – it is not out of order.
For best results, we ask that you clearly state your name and phone number. Some cell phones are muffled and sketchy. Further details will be discussed when we quickly call you back.
In the subject line: your dates. This is very helpful when certain dates are filling up quickly.
In the body:
Phone number - preferred time for a return call
Arrival, departure dates
Number of people/parties
Tent, trailer, camper, Motorhome size?
We will call you for credit card information and confirm your details at that time.
We are allowing campfires on days when the index is high. While the province may be allowing burning, there will be days when we need to control the amount of smoke. Camping is all about nature and fresh air. We ask that our customers please be mindful of creating smoke and please remember that having campfires is a privilege.
Thank you so much for your cooperation. We look forward to speaking with each of you and planning a spectacular summer of 2021!
Tribune Bay Campsite is a private campground situated adjacent to the beautiful Tribune Bay Provincial Park.
Enjoy Hornby Island's magnificent natural beauty from your campsite at Tribune Bay Campsite with its close proximity to one of the most beautiful beaches in British Columbia.